Five Great Reasons to Select Always Best Care
1) Territory protection with greater opportunity! What drives growth in the senior care industry are relationships with the many referral sources within each franchisee’s territory. The senior citizens receiving care, however, may live anywhere, not exclusively within the territory. As a result, Always Best Care franchises may serve customers both inside and outside of their defined territories, as they are not limited to serving clients only within a protected territory.
2) Additional revenue stream from assisted living finder and referral services! Always Best Care franchisees can drive revenue while building local credibility and visibility with all referral sources – even before obtaining a home care license. This added service provided by Always Best Care franchisees creates additional revenue from the same referral sources. Plus – it’s free to our clients; all fees are paid by assisted living communities. Importantly, many families who begin as home care referrals later decide to move into an assisted living community. A home care franchise built around only one or the other service only captures a limited share of market.
3) Expand the franchise to provide skilled home care when the time is right! Providing skilled nursing services to customers and developing the skilled revenue stream is a key competitive advantage to capture a greater share of market. At Always Best Care, we know this is a big step and we do not ask our franchisees to apply for skilled service licenses until they have achieved approximately $1million in annual billing from their non-skilled business. (This does not imply a guarantee that franchisees will attain specific sales volume.)
4) Local training and ongoing support – a big advantage for franchisees! Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both national and local support. Training includes how to use sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turnkey operating technology, system-wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support. Local support comes from Area Representatives who provide ongoing strategic planning, mentoring, communications and business building expertise with a vested interest in the franchisees’ success. If no Area Representative is present in proximity to a franchisee’s territory, this function is fulfilled by representatives from the field support office.
5) Award-winning marketing and advertising! Over the past few years, Always Best Care has been honored with more awards for marketing and advertising excellence than any other senior care franchise system in the United States or Canada. With always Best Care’s exclusive ABC PR Journal, franchisees can launch and sustain a weekly mass email marketing campaign on a local level – week after week after week – with a unique combination of newsletters, email blasts, videos, feature articles and press releases, all at no cost to the franchisee!
For complete information on franchise opportunities at Always Best Care, call toll-free 1-855-430-CARE (2273), email firstname.lastname@example.org, download a copy of our FREE franchising eBook today or visit www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBestCare.com.
Please refer to our most recent Franchise Disclosure Document for important details.